Saturday, December 17, 2022

Hobbit house part 3 finished

 Hello dear readers, and the hobbit house is ready, I think this is the most beautiful and fun thing I've ever made. Very nice work to work with clay, I will definitely do it again.

I decided to do the whole roof with clay and paint it, so the paper is off.

During the drying of the clay cracks spontaneously appeared in the wall, I like that.

At the black cross I made a box for the battery.

The front, the grass is a piece you buy for a train hobby, a bit expensive ... but yes, so beautiful.





Some of you probably know that I once bought 1:24 furniture from lazer, I bought another cupboard and made a kitchen block from this one.


The mice once crocheted now have a new home and also bought a dining table with chairs, also from lazer.


9 comments:

  1. Es fantástica y adorable. Me encanta !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoi Gonda het is een heel mooi Hobbithuis geworden. Het papieren dak in post 1 zag er erg goed uit, maar het dak van klei met de leien en het gras ziet er nog beter uit! Het geheel is mooi, comfortabel en knus geworden. Precies zoals Tolkien Hobbithuizen beschrijft.

    Ik wens jou alvast hele fijne kerstdagen toe, en een gelukkig Nieuwjaar!

    Huibrecht

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful work, Gonda!. Most of all, I love the couple of residents living in this house. Did you knit and dressed them?
    Hugs,
    Drora

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your little hobbit hole is Enchanting Gonda! I can easily see myself taking up residence inside this cosy little snug should your 2 mini mice decided to move into more spacious accommodations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sooooo late, Gonda, but I simply must tell you how much I love what you have done with this idea of yours! This is everything I love about creativity in one amazing little hobbit house! Your use of materials, colors and textures inspires me to make something and that inspiration is desperately needed right now! Thanks so much for sharing this wonderful project and I can't wait to see where inspiration leads you next!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Que maravilla 😍. Me gusta muchísimo enhorabuena 👏

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments


Greetings Gonda.