Wednesday, August 3, 2022

The lace and fabric shop

 Hello dear readers, finally finished this shop, the cabinet made from a crate, the window is a photo frame and the door has been bought. The white that is on the door and window is cover paper because it is nice and thin, by the window I did print the text first.   




Lots of nice things made for in the closet.



I made the fabric and lace around popsicle sticks.

I found this lace dress idea on pinterest.

This idea of the thread spool also an idea from pinterest.

I crocheted the baskets.



And I came up with the hats myself, made of beautiful cardboard and deco and then I'm in the garden and I find a nice feather for the hat, great isn't it.

I put the crocheted baskets in water-diluted wood glue, squeeze them and then let them dry around a shape.


9 comments:

  1. What a great project in your ever expanding body of wonderful mini work, Gonda! There are so many things to love about this charming shop, I especially love the dressed mannequin, the crochet basket trick is fabulous, and everywhere you look there is another amazing detail! Thanks so much for sharing your inspiring work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous shop, full of great accessories.
    Geneviève

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha quedadp preciosa..
    Un saludo

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so fabulous! I love it. Thank you for sharing the photos and your work with all the details.
    Hugs, Drora

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hallo Gonda, Dit is een mooie winkel voor kant en stoffen geworden. Net als de hoeden!

    Het haken van de manden in plaats van weven geeft ook een mooi resultaat! Een handige tip die ik misschien zelf een keer ga proberen.

    Huibrecht

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful shop. The accessories are perfect. Thanks for the tip on the crocheted baskets.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just found your blog and am loving this little shop. What great little details. Your baskets are lovely. I don't think I would ever be able to crochet that small! The little hats you made are charming. The little feather you found in your garden is perfect for the hat. - Marilyn D.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments


Greetings Gonda.