Tuesday, December 14, 2021

Street by Anton Pieck

Hello dear readers, finally something finished.

I also made this bakery 2 years ago, now I have made it again but now with the street,

and everything in a crate again.

It is from a picture by the Dutch artist Anton Pieck, so beautiful.


First I remade the bakery, then I drew the houses on a painter's panel, then treated with wood filler for a nice structure, let it dry and painted everything.


I made the dolls in 3D


The outdoor lantern and the trees came up with it myself and the snow is made of white wood filler and painted and varnished white.









9 comments:

  1. Es una escena encantadora.
    Ciertamente recuerda un cuento de Navidad.
    Un saludo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me encanta! es una escena preciosa!!
    Besos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hermoso trabajo. entrañable y muy navideño

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful magical scene! I just love the snow you made, it is so effective.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful! A wonderful combination of painting and miniatures!
    Hugs, Drora

    ReplyDelete
  6. Prachtig! je weet de echte Anton Pieck sfeer goed te vangen in deze roombox. Het straatje is ook heel goed gelukt. ik krijg zin in kerst. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments


Greetings Gonda.