Tuesday, January 23, 2024

Shoe house 1:24 part 1

 Hello dear readers, it has been a while but I have come up with something new, a shoe house.   I saw something like that on You Tube and yes this is it, so beautiful to see.       So I started with the shoe toe, I made it from plastic polystyrene foam, cut it into shape and glued it, covered it with painter's tape and then covered it with clay and now it has to dry.                                                 


The back of the shoe is made of very thin MDF, windows are placed in it and it is the start of the kitchen.



5 comments:

  1. Me encanta, es una idea fantástica.
    Tengo ganas de ver los avances !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Gonda! This is going to be So Good! You are off to such an intriguing start and I am so excited to see what you have in mind for the finished project! I LOVE the idea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Estoy intrigada como va a quedar ese ... ¿zapato?

    ReplyDelete
  4. An original idea. The beginning is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what a wonderful Fairy Tale House this will be! Such a creative idea! I Love it!!! :):)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments


Greetings Gonda.