Tuesday, January 15, 2019

A new house 1:24

Hello dear readers, for this new year I have a new house under construction, I think it's 1:24?
A few years ago I found a building plan and I think it is a nice sweet house.
I do not know yet in what style, I like almost everything, a cabin, old-fashioned primitive, brocante etc ....
And in between I still want to make a few roombox,  so for this house I want to take time, a year ... I hope so.

Below are the building sizes, I had to work it out a little myself,   so who like 
this house..just take it.


13 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing the building plans. It's going to be a lovely house. Enjoy the project.
    Hugs, Drora

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun shape to work with! I know you'll make magic of it, and it's going to be so much fun to see what style catches your fancy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! Could easily hang on the wall. Can't wait to see your plans

    ReplyDelete
  4. I look forward, when you will fill it with mini-life,
    Nina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Este nuevo proyecto se vé genial, estoy deseando ver los avances !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tiene una estructura muy bonita!!!
    Besos.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You've made a good start. I look forward to seeing how it turns out.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like the details in this house!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great layout for a little house. I love the idea of the balconies and little rails along the front opening.
    Anna x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have been looking for a plan for a cardboard 1:24 dollhouse. I am building one for my granddaughter. Thank you so much. I am looking forward to seeing your finished house. Donna

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments


Greetings Gonda.